ServiceArizona is an easy way for Arizona residents to take care of Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) business any time of the day or night, from the comfort of their home or office. Currently, Arizona residents may use ServiceArizona for: online Vehicle Registration Renewals, Personalized/Specialty Plates, Fleet Registration Renewals, Address/Email Changes, ordering replacement Driver Licenses or Identification Cards with or without an address change, obtaining a Restricted Use 3-Day Permit, viewing available Plate Credit, Driver License Reinstatement, Voter Registration, Duplicate Vehicle Registration, obtaining a 30-Day General Use Permit, Plate Refund, Vehicle Sold Notice, Vehicle Fee Recap, Citizens MVR - Title and Registration and Driver License, Insurance Information, Tab Replacement, Off-Highway Vehicle Decal, Lien Motor Vehicle Inquiry, Emissions/Registration Fees Check, Permanent Disability Placard Replacement, Vehicle De-Insure Certificate, Schedule Travel ID Appointments, Insurance Update and Vehicle Reinstatement and for Fleet ApplicationFleet Application.
Your privacy and security are our highest priority. That's why we're hard at work on an ongoing basis to keep ServiceArizona one of the most secure websites on the Internet. Here are just a few of the things we are doing to protect you:
- All confidential records are kept locked inside an "electronic vault" protected by IBM's most advanced security technologies and among the most comprehensive security programs and services in the industry...the IBM Secureway (tm) line of products.
- All ServiceArizona transactions convert to a secured mode, using encryption through secured socket layer (SSL), as soon as the customer clicks on the icon from the home page. All personal information is encrypted when sent from or received by the customer's computer.
- Professional IBM security specialists have trained IBM's employees on security procedures. These procedures are checked and double-checked by both the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division and IBM's security experts on a regular basis.
- IBM conducts audits of every security checkpoint several times a year. This includes a rigorous inspection of IBM technology, procedures, training and personnel.
NOTE: ServiceArizona does not collect or share data on Website users for marketing purposes.
- ServiceArizona's Address process allows customers to change both their residential address and mailing address on their Driver License or Identification Card.
- Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) has developed a computer system that links all of your records together on each vehicle on which you are listed as the registration recipient.
- Registration recipient is defined as the vehicle owner or registrant who is designated on the MVD database to receive the registration for a vehicle.
- EZ Address will only update your address information. Other persons living in your household will need to update their address information separately.
- Only provide a mailing address if you want mail sent to an address that is different from your residential address. The residential address cannot be a P.O. Box or Route.
- For privacy and confidentiality, ServiceArizona will display a partial address (when available) and the date of the last address change on record.
- A partial address will display for both the residential and mailing. The partial address, the first few characters of your address and full city are displayed to help you determine if your address needs to be updated (ex. 2811 Tucson).
- Enter personal information such as name, license number, and date of birth.
- Provide your new address.
- Verify the address you entered.
- Request a duplicate driver license or identification card. You must be eligible for this request,
and your digital photo must be on file with the MVD.
NOTE: Following the request for a duplicate license or identification card other household members may update their address information as well.
- Optional survey.
All Arizona residents who currently have an Arizona Driver License or Identification Card can use ServiceArizona.
- Address Changes (Mailing and Residential)
- Email address (Add, Change or Delete). The primary registration recipient may elect to receive the vehicle renewal notifications by email instead of United States mail. “Primary Registration Recipient” is defined as the registered owner who is designated on the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) database to receive the registration for a vehicle. If there is more than one registered owner, it may be difficult for you to determine the primary registration recipient. To ensure the primary registration recipient’s email is captured, please have all the registered owners provide their email address.
- The release of your Driver License or Identification Card record information (more info)
- A duplicate Driver License or Identification Card if eligible
- Change the Driver License or Identification Card number from a social security number to a Motor Vehicle Division system generated number which is referred to as your customer number
Yes, a military address may be entered as a mailing address. However, your resident address must be your Arizona address. To enter a military mailing address you will need to enter the APO or FPO in the City field and AE, AP or AA in the State field.
- To change your address, you will need your name, date of birth, and driver license or identification card number. If you do not know your driver license or identification card number, you will need your name, date of birth, social security number, street address, eye color and zip code.
- A web browser that supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL) such as Netscape
or Internet Explorer.
Address changes are free.
For privacy and confidentiality, ServiceArizona will display a partial address (when available) and the date of the last address change on record.
When the partial address is available, the first few characters of your address and full city are displayed to help you determine if your address needs to be updated (ex. 2811 Tucson). The address displaying will be the address you have designated as your mailing address (where any correspondence will be sent).
If you are unsure that we have your current address, please continue with your address change with EZ Address. EZ Address will allow you to change your address even if you are changing it to the same address that we have n record.
The Federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act specifies that the personal information contained in your Driver License or Identification Card record may not be released to anyone without your consent, except when it is a matter of public health or safety, or when the individual or entity requesting such information is otherwise authorized to obtain it under federal law. However, during the address change process, you may consent to the release of your Driver License and Identification Card record information to any individual or entity that makes a proper request.
You cannot change your name through ServiceArizona. This type of transaction requires you to go to the nearest MVD office or an Authorized Third Party Agent. Additional documentation is required for this type of transaction.
ServiceArizona is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with the exception of the following time periods:
Transactions cannot be performed during the scheduled maintenance periods:
- Between 11:50 PM and 12:10 AM daily; and
- Between midnight and 2:00 AM each Sunday.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Motor Vehicle Division at one of the numbers listed below.
|Elsewhere in Arizona dial:||(800) 251-5866|
|Hearing/Speech Impaired-TDD systems only:||Phoenix (602) 712-3222|
For information regarding plate and fee to owner, click here.