ServiceArizona is an easy way for Arizona residents to take care of Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) business any time of the day or night, from the comfort of their home or office. Currently, Arizona residents may use ServiceArizona for: online Vehicle Registration Renewals, Personalized/Specialty Plates, Fleet Registration Renewals, Address/Email Changes, ordering replacement Driver Licenses or Identification Cards with or without an address change, obtaining a Restricted Use 3-Day Permit, viewing available Plate Credit, Driver License Reinstatement, Voter Registration, Duplicate Vehicle Registration, obtaining a 30-Day General Use Permit, Plate Refund, Vehicle Sold Notice, Vehicle Fee Recap, Citizens MVR - Title and Registration and Driver License, Insurance Information, Tab Replacement, Off-Highway Vehicle Decal, Lien Motor Vehicle Inquiry, Emissions/Registration Fees Check, Permanent Disability Placard Replacement, Vehicle De-Insure Certificate, Schedule Travel ID Appointments, Insurance Update and Vehicle Reinstatement and for Fleet ApplicationFleet Application.
Your privacy and security are our highest priority. That's why we're hard at work on an ongoing basis to keep ServiceArizona one of the most secure websites on the Internet. Here are just a few of the things we are doing to protect you:
- All confidential records are kept locked inside an "electronic vault" protected by IBM's most advanced security technologies and among the most comprehensive security programs and services in the industry...the IBM Secureway (tm) line of products.
- All ServiceArizona transactions convert to a secured mode, using encryption through secured socket layer (SSL), as soon as the customer clicks on the icon from the home page. All personal information is encrypted when sent from or received by the customer's computer.
- Professional IBM security specialists have trained IBM's employees on security procedures. These procedures are checked and double-checked by both the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division and IBM's security experts on a regular basis.
- IBM conducts audits of every security checkpoint several times a year. This includes a rigorous inspection of IBM technology, procedures, training and personnel.
NOTE: ServiceArizona does not collect or share data on Website users for marketing purposes.
EZ Plate Credit is a new service available to Arizona motorists to view the remaining credit on a current license plate.
The purpose of EZ Plate Credit is to allow the customer to identify the exact fees that can be applied toward the next vehicle registration.
- The first step is to enter the plate number and your last name or full company name.
- The second step allows you to view the credit available.
- The last step is an optional survey.
Anyone with an Arizona license plate can use EZ Plate Credit.
- An Arizona license plate number.
- The last name or company name of one requesting the plate credit.
- Vehicle License Tax (VLT)
- Commercial Registration Fee (CRF)
- Weight Fee (WGT)
- Motor Carrier Fee (MCF)
- Use Fee (UTX)
- Processing Fee (PRC)*
- Credit amounts are valid only during the month of inquiry through the end of the month.
- Credit amounts will decrease with each month not applied.
- Credited fees can only be applied toward the same type of fee. For example: The 'VLT' can only be applied toward a new 'VLT' and the 'WGT' fee can only be applied toward a new 'WGT' fee. A credit remaining toward the 'WGT' fee could not be applied toward a new 'VLT'.
You may pay with credit/debit/check cards. Check cards are linked to checking accounts and are accepted anywhere credit cards are accepted. Debit/Check card purchases are automatically deducted from the linked checking account.
In addition, some Kiosks are equipped with cash and check acceptors.
ServiceArizona is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with the exception of the following time periods:
Transactions cannot be performed during the scheduled maintenance periods:
- Between 11:50 PM and 12:10 AM daily; and
- Between midnight and 2:00 AM each Sunday.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Motor Vehicle Division at one of the numbers listed below.
|Elsewhere in Arizona dial:||(800) 251-5866|
|Hearing/Speech Impaired-TDD systems only:||Phoenix (602) 712-3222|
For information regarding plate and fee to owner, click here.