ServiceArizona is an easy way for Arizona residents to take care of Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) business any time of the day or night, from the comfort of their home or office. Currently, Arizona residents may use ServiceArizona for: online Vehicle Registration Renewals, Personalized/Specialty Plates, Fleet Registration Renewals, Address/Email Changes, ordering replacement Driver Licenses or Identification Cards with or without an address change, obtaining a Restricted Use 3-Day Permit, viewing available Plate Credit, Driver License Reinstatement, Voter Registration, Duplicate Vehicle Registration, obtaining a 30-Day General Use Permit, Plate Refund, Vehicle Sold Notice, Vehicle Fee Recap, Citizens MVR - Title and Registration and Driver License, Insurance Information, Tab Replacement, Off-Highway Vehicle Decal, Lien Motor Vehicle Inquiry, Emissions/Registration Fees Check, Permanent Disability Placard Replacement, Vehicle De-Insure Certificate, Schedule Travel ID Appointments, Insurance Update and Vehicle Reinstatement and for Fleet ApplicationFleet Application.
Your privacy and security are our highest priority. That's why we're hard at work on an ongoing basis to keep ServiceArizona one of the most secure websites on the Internet. Here are just a few of the things we are doing to protect you:
- All confidential records are kept locked inside an "electronic vault" protected by IBM's most advanced security technologies and among the most comprehensive security programs and services in the industry...the IBM Secureway (tm) line of products.
- All ServiceArizona transactions convert to a secured mode, using encryption through secured socket layer (SSL), as soon as the customer clicks on the icon from the home page. All personal information is encrypted when sent from or received by the customer's computer.
- Professional IBM security specialists have trained IBM's employees on security procedures. These procedures are checked and double-checked by both the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division and IBM's security experts on a regular basis.
- IBM conducts audits of every security checkpoint several times a year. This includes a rigorous inspection of IBM technology, procedures, training and personnel.
NOTE: ServiceArizona does not collect or share data on Website users for marketing purposes.
- Enter vehicle and customer information
- Confirm vehicle record
- View a breakdown of the fees
- Pay fee
- View and print confirmation
- Complete optional survey
The state required tab replacement fee is $5.00 plus postage.
Only the registered owners listed on the vehicle registration can request a tab replacement. The replacement tab can only be placed on the specific plate and vehicle for which the replacement tab was requested. Most Arizona vehicle owners are eligible to use ServiceArizona EZ Tab Replacement unless:
- The vehicle registration is expired
- The vehicle is registered as an Apportioned, Allocated or Interstate registration
- The Motor Vehicle Division has restrictions on the vehicle or registered owner
- The request is for an off-highway vehicle decal . For an off-highway vehicle decal click here
- The Vehicle must be currently registered
- Individuals will need to provide their vehicle plate number, the last two digits of the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and your customer/driver license number
- Companies will need to provide their vehicle plate number, the last two digits of the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) , customer number and /or company name (as it appears on your registration document)
- A valid Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit/debit/check card
- A web browser that supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- A printer
You will receive one tab that combines both the Month and Year tab together. At the time you purchase the replacement tab, a new vehicle registration will be issued.
A reprint of the Confirmation/Receipt for your online Tab Replacement transaction can be obtained up to 14 days from the date of your online Tab Replacement transaction. Click here here to reprint your confirmation/receipt.
If you have your vehicle registration form and your address information on the form matches your current address, your address is correct.
If you do not have your vehicle registration form, or the address information shown on the form is not correct, you will need to complete a change of address. Click here to change your address.
MVD has developed a computer system that links all of your records together. This means that when you change your address on your vehicle registration, it will automatically change the address on each vehicle on which you are listed as the registration recipient and on your driver license. Registration recipient is defined as the vehicle owner or registrant who is designated on the MVD database to receive the registration for a vehicle. To change your address, you will need your name, date of birth, and driver license or identification card number.
The Federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act 18 U.S.C. 2721-2725, as well as Title 28, Chapter 2, Article 5 of the Arizona Revised Statutes, specifies that the personal information contained in your vehicle record may not be released to anyone without your consent, except when it is a matter of public health and safety, or when the individual or entity requesting such information is otherwise authorized to obtain it under federal law. However, during the replacement tab process, you may consent to the release of your driver license and vehicle record information to any individual or entity that makes a proper request. This consent would apply to all owners of this vehicle.
You may pay with credit/debit/check cards. Check cards are linked to checking accounts and are accepted anywhere credit cards are accepted. Debit/Check card purchases are automatically deducted from the linked checking account.
In addition, some Kiosks are equipped with cash and check acceptors.
ServiceArizona is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with the exception of the following time periods:
Transactions cannot be performed during the scheduled maintenance periods:
- Between 11:50 PM and 12:10 AM daily; and
- Between midnight and 2:00 AM each Sunday.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Motor Vehicle Division at one of the numbers listed below.
|Elsewhere in Arizona dial:||(800) 251-5866|
|Hearing/Speech Impaired-TDD systems only:||Phoenix (602) 712-3222|
For information regarding plate and fee to owner, click here.