ServiceArizona Fees Page
ServiceArizona transactions are offered for the same fees as in an MVD office. There are no additional charges for doing these transactions on ServiceArizona.
- Address/Email Change
- Duplicate Month Tab
- Insurance Verification
- Personalized Plate Search
- Plate Credit Check
- Vehicle De-Insured Certificate
- Vehicle Fee Recap
- Vehicle Sold Notice
- Voter Registration - (also available in Spanish)
- Duplicate Driver License/ID - $12.00 (Express Delivery available for an additional $16.95)
- Duplicate Vehicle Registration - $4.00
- License Plate-Personalized - $25.00 Initial fee for one year
- License Plate-Specialty - $8.00 - $25.00 Initial fee for one year (Dependent on the plate style)
- License Plate-Specialty & Personalized - $50.00 Initial fee for one year
- Lien Motor Vehicle Inquiry - $1.50
- Motor Vehicle Record - $3.00
- Off-Highway Vehicle Decal Initial/Renewal - $25.00
- Off-Highway Vehicle Decal Replacement - $5.00
- Plate Refund - $12.00 processing fee per statute (A.R.S. §28-2356)
- Restricted Use 3-Day Permit - $1.00
- Tab Replacement - $5.00
- 30-Day General Use Permit - $15.00
Vehicle Registration Renewal (also available in
Vehicle registration fees include a $4.50, $8.00, or $9.00 registration fee (depending on the type of vehicle); an air quality fee of $1.50; an air quality compliance fee of .25 (depending on the location the vehicle is being operated in); and a vehicle license tax (VLT) assessed in place of a personal property tax charged by other states. The VLT is based on an assessed value of 60% of the manufacturer's base retail price reduced by 16.25% for each year since the vehicle was first registered in Arizona (15% before 8/1/98). Then, as of the Dec 1, 2000 reduction, the rate is calculated as $2.80 (new vehicles)/$2.89 (used vehicles) for each $100 of the assessed value.
For example, for a new vehicle that costs $25,000, and is registered for two years, the first year assessed value would be $15,000 and the VLT would be $420.00. The second year the assessed value would be $12,562.50 and the VLT would be $363.06. Other fees may apply when a vehicle is registered commercially.
A vehicle eligible for 2-Year or 5-year registration will only be assessed a one year registration fee and a one year air quality compliance fee that covers the entire registration period.
Note: Fees may vary based upon exemption qualifications
Postage and Handling
Applicable postage and handling fee will be charged for some services.
Fleet Registration Renewal
Fleet registration is calculated the same as vehicle registration for each vehicle in the fleet.
Driver License Reinstatement
- Reinstatement fee for traffic tickets - $10.00
- Reinstatement fee for Admin Per Se - $50.00
- Abandoned Vehicle Fee (Assessed prior to 3/1/2011) - $50 or $200.00
- Abandoned Vehicle Fee (Effective 3/1/2011) - $500.00 or $600.00
- Dishonored Check fee - $25.00 + the original amount of the dishonored check
- Age appropriate re-application fee
- 16-39 $25.00
- 40-44 $20.00
- 45-49 $15.00
- 50-above $10.00